We will update this page as more information becomes available – check back frequently!
Optional field trips will be available on Sunday, September 10th. We will contact registered field trip participants separately regarding specific group sign-up – stay tuned!
- Field trips will be from 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Just like the course, car-pooling to the field locations will be arranged
- Car-poolers should make sure their groups arrive at the location by 8:00am. The field trip will end back at the cars by noon, then car-poolers will drive their group back to UC Berkeley
- Be prepared to pay $5 per vehicle to enter park locations
- All participants will need to sign a waiver to attend – we will send these in advance and have them available at the reunion
Locations (driving times dependent on traffic conditions) :
- Pt Reyes National Seashore (~1+ hr from UC Berkeley)
- Sunol Regional Wilderness (~1 hr from UC Berkeley)
- Marin Headlands (~ 45 min from UC Berkeley)
- Briones Regional Park (~ 45 min from UC Berkeley)
- Tilden Regional Park (~20 min. from UC Berkeley)
- Wear appropriate field gear – comfortable clothes and shoes
- Be prepared for the weather (hot, cold, rain or shine)
- NO UMBRELLAS
- Don’t forget your binoculars!